Ashford Borough Council (ABC) have appointed a consultant to undertake a review of the Conservation Area (CA) of Ashford Town Centre. This includes an updated appraisal of the CA which describes the history and character of the area as well as discussing enhancement opportunities in a new management plan. The document is in draft form and ABC would like the views of local residents on the content. You can view the draft appraisal and proposals through this online consultation, where you can make as many comments as you wish.
ABC are also holding a public exhibition in St Mary’s Church Hall on Saturday 28th November from10am-1pm for residents and business owners to come along and view the documents in person.
This drop-in exhibition will enable residents to:
- View the draft Conservation Area appraisal and future management plan
- View the proposed new conservation area boundary
- Ask questions of the consultant and ABC and make comments/leave feedback
- Understand what type of developments are allowed in Conservation Areas and on listed buildings
You may now respond to this consultation
- Ashford Town Centre Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan – DRAFT
18 Nov 2015 16:55
- Existing Conservation Area Boundary
18 Nov 2015 10:56, 197 KB
- Proposed Character Areas Map
17 Nov 2015 14:56, 2.4 MB
- Proposed New Conservation Area Boundary
17 Nov 2015 14:56, 361 KB
Respond to this Consultation
You can respond to this consultation using any one of the options presented below.
- Respond by making comments on the consultation document
- Respond by uploading a response document
- Respond by post
|Name||Ashford Town Centre Conservation Area Review|
|Description||A consultant for ABC has undertaken a review of the Town Centre Conservation Area, this has created a new conservation area appraisal which details the important historic features and a future management plan. We would like residents views on this draft document.|
|Dates||From 18 Nov 2015 at 15:00 to 21 Dec 2015 at 17:00.|