Ashford Borough Council’s Planning Committee have unanimously approved the proposals for development of the old Ashford Market site and adjacent land. The site has been vacant since the completion of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link (HS1).
South Ashford Community Forum (SACF) supported the proposals but raised concerns over some aspects.
- Elwick Place development exhibition
- Elwick Square, Elwick Road, Ashford, Kent EIA screening submission notice
- Elwick Square developers commence planning process News post announcing screening submisstion
- Former site of Ashford Market, Elwick Road, Ashford, Kent Phase 1 Planning Application notice
- Planning application submitted for Elwick Square News post announcing Planning Application
- Land opposite, 1-8 Elwick Road Phase 2 Planning Application notice
- Elwick Place to go before planning committee