Developer U+I have requested that Ashford Borough Council screen their proposals for land at the junction of Beaver Road and Victoria Road (the ‘Victoria Way’ development) for the requirement to carry out an Environmental Impact Assessment.
The submission indicates that three applications will be submitted
- Application A – Brewery (located on the junction opposite the Station) Residential and Commercial Units (located behind the Beaver Road Service Station)
- Application B – Hotel (located on the junction opposite Home Plus)
- Application C – Foodstore (located between Victoria Road and the Railway)
The developer concludes that the proposed development (individually and cumulatively) will not result in any significant environmental impacts that give rise to a need to undertake an Environmental Impact Assessment.
U+I are exhibiting their proposals:
- On Friday 18 March 10am-6pm and
Saturday 19 March 10am-4pm
U+I will be in the foodcourt at McArthurGlen Outlet offering samples of the delicious Curious Beer and Cider. Come on down to County Square shopping centre
- On Tuesday 22 March 11am-5pm and
Wednesday 23 March 11am-5pm,
they will be in County Square shopping centre giving away a free Easter egg in return for your opinions on our proposed scheme.
U+I have set up a website at victoriawayashford.com/