The Live Well Kent new community mental health and wellbeing service launches today. The new Live Well Kent service is there to help people improve their mental and physical health and wellbeing. It is a free service for anyone over 17. Live Well Kent is delivered on behalf of Kent County Council and the NHS by two charities, Porchlight and Shaw Trust.
Some of the things Live Well Kent can help with are:
Mental health and wellbeing
- Understanding and managing thoughts and emotions
- Achieving personal goals
- Accessing therapies and support groups.
Keeping active and healthy
- Healthy living support eg stopping smoking or cutting down on alcohol
- Dance clubs
- Walking groups and sporting activities.
- Social enterprises and community projects
- Arts, music and culture groups.
Training and work
- Gaining new skills
- Finding the right job.
- Managing money, including debt and benefits
- Housing support and guidance
Live Well Kent’s aim is to connect people with their communities, ensuring they have access to the widest possible range of support and services to meet their particular needs.
So if you are looking for help and support for yourself or someone you know call on 0800 567 7699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will talk you through how they can help you and give the support and advice you need. To go to their website go to: www.livewellkent.org.uk
http://www.liveitwell.org.uk 01 April 2016 http://www.liveitwell.org.uk/latest-news/live-well-kent/