Discharge of conditions: 8, 9, 10, 31 parts i and ii and 45 parts i and ii
- Prior to works commencing on site details of parking for site personnel within the site shall have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority and thereafter shall have been provided and retained throughout the construction of the development.
- Details of wheel washing facilities on the application site shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority and shall be provided prior to works commencing on site and thereafter shall be maintained in an effective working condition.
- Prior to works commencing details of the form and location of any proposed temporary works compounds shall have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing and thereafter such compounds shall only be provided in accordance with such approval.
- Before any construction commences on the site the following shall be submitted and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority;-;
- Code of Construction Practice;
- Hours of working for construction;
- No development shall be commenced until:
- a site investigation has been undertaken to determine the nature and extent of any contamination, and
- the results of the investigation, together with an assessment by a suitably qualified or otherwise competent person, and details of a scheme to contain, treat or remove any contamination, as appropriate, have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority.