Discharge of Condition 1 – Phasing (Plots 3, 4 & 5) and Part Discharge of Condition 63 – Heights, layout and access (Plots 4 &; 5)
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- Phasing Prior to the commencement of the development a plan showing the boundaries of each plot (including corresponding landscaped areas and car parking) shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. If the plot boundaries subsequently change, a revised plan shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. “Plot” in this permission means a plot as identified on the approved plan.
- Prior to the commencement of development of plots 3, 4 or 5 approval of the details of appearance and landscaping (hereinafter called “the reserved matters”) for each relevant plot shall be obtained from the local planning authority in writing and the development of each plot shall be carried out in accordance with those approved details. Details of final building heights, layout and access (internal circulatory access) in respect of each relevant plot (3, 4 and 5) shall also be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing before any development of the relevant plot commences. The submitted details shall be in accordance with the approved parameter plans. The development of each plot shall be carried out in accordance with those approved details.