Partial discharge of conditions: 13 – partial discharge in relation to plots 3 to 5 only) Discharge of conditions : 18, 27, 43 &; 50 (plots 3 to 5 only)
Start of Consultation: 24 Aug 2017, End of Consultation: 17 Sep 2017
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
Prior to the commencement of any development within of Plots 1 & 2, a detailed remediation scheme for those plots to ensure that that part of the site is suitable for the intended use (by removing unacceptable risks to human health, buildings and other property and the natural and historical environment) shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The scheme must describe all the relevant works to be undertaken including, the proposed remediation objectives and performance criteria, a schedule of works and site management protocols.The scheme must deliver a site that will not qualify as ‘contaminated land’ under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, having regard to the intended use of the land after remediation.The development within the relevant plot shall thereafter be carried out in accordance with the approved remediation scheme, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Following completion of the remediation scheme for each plot including those subject of partial discharge of condition 13 under 15/01671/CONA/AS dated 03 February 2017 and prior to occupation of any building within that plot or of the public car park, a verification report for the relevant plot, that demonstrates the effectiveness of the remediation carried out must be prepared and submitted for approval in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- Prior to the commencement of the development hereby approved details of an ecology mitigation and biodiversity enhancement strategy in accordance with the Ecological Appraisal and including a timetable for carrying out the strategy shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing.Thereafter the strategy shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The details shall include:
- Measures to safeguard retained habitats including boundary trees and watercourses;
- Mitigation strategies in respect of protected species including reptiles and Water Vole;
- Details of habitat provision and enhancement measures to be incorporated under the proposals including native and wildlife friendly planting, grassland seeding and faunal habitat features (including bat and bird box provision);
- Sensitive lighting design to minimise impacts to bats;
- Prescriptions for management of wildlife habitat areas to maximise their value to wildlife in the long-term.
- Prior to the commencement of development within Plots 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 a scheme for the provision and management of an 8 metre wide (measured from the top of the bank) buffer zone alongside the River Great Stour shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Thereafter the development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved scheme for the relevant Plot and any subsequent amendments shall be agreed in writing with the local planning authority. The buffer zone scheme shall be free from built development including lighting, domestic gardens and formal landscaping.The scheme for each Plot shall include:
- plans showing the extent and layout of the buffer zone
- details of any proposed planting scheme (planting must be native species)
- details demonstrating how the buffer zone will be protected during development
- details of any other proposed built development
- Prior to the occupation of each plot a landscape management plan for the relevant plot, including long term design objectives, management responsibilities and maintenance schedules for the landscape areas, other than, privately owned domestic gardens and the timing of provision of management and maintenance of such areas within each plot shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- Thereafter the landscape management plan for each plot shall be carried out in accordance with the details approved by the Local Planning Authority unless
previously agreed otherwise in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- Fumes/OdoursPrior to the first occupation of each plot (except the public car park), a scheme and maintenance schedule for the extraction and treatment of fumes and odours generated from the CHP plant, shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Any equipment, plant or process provided or undertaken in pursuance of this condition shall be installed prior to the first operation of the premises in the relevant plot and these shall thereafter be operated and retained in compliance with the approved scheme.