Discharge of Conditions: 8 & 18
|16/00986/AS||Former Travis Perkins Trading Co Ltd, Victoria Crescent, TN23 7HP||Demolition of existing buildings and erection of 28 flats with car parking, access and associated landscaping||6 July 2016|
- No development shall take place (including ground works, vegetation clearance) until a construction environmental management plan (CEMP (Biodiversity)) has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The CEMP (Biodiversity) shall include the following:
- (a) Timings of the implementation of the mitigation measures that corresponds with the construction works;
- (b) Risk assessment of potentially damaging construction activities;
- (c) Mitigation measures for bats as outlined in the bat report
- (d) The times during construction when specialist ecologists need to be present on site to oversee works;
- (e) Use of protective fences, exclusion barriers and warning signs. The approved CEMP (Biodiversity) shall be adhered to and implemented throughout the construction period strictly in accordance with the approved details, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- Prior to the first occupation of the apartment building hereby approved, full details of a bat box scheme for the site (including location, height and specification) shall have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing. Thereafter, the scheme shall be installed in accordance with the approved details and subsequently retained unless the Local Planning Authority has agreed to any variation in writing.