Gas Safety: Rented accommodation

Are you a student living in rented accommodation?

Remember: your landlord still needs to provide you with an annual Landlord’s Gas Safety record, issued by a Gas Safe registered engineer. For further info and tips visit

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *