Discharge of conditions: 48 & 49 (plot 3)
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- Noise and Vibration Protection
No foundations shall be provided for any building within any plot until details of the mitigation measures required for that plot to protect the approved residential properties from railway and road traffic noise and vibration (in accordance with the strategy set out in Merebrook Report ENA-19413-15-280 REV B dated December 2015), have been submitted to and approved in the Local Planning Authority. The approved protection measures shall thereafter be completed before the approved dwellings / development are occupied, and thereafter shall be retained as effective protection.
- Prior to the occupation of each plot (except the public car park), a scheme for the control of noise and vibration of plant within the relevant plot (including mechanical ventilation, refrigeration, air conditioning and air handling units) to protect occupants from noise and vibration to be used shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. This shall then be so installed prior to the first use of the building(s) within that plot. The equipment shall be maintained and operated in compliance to the approved scheme whenever it is operation. After installation of the approved plant, no new plant or ducting system shall be used without the prior written consent of the Local Planning Authority.