Partial discharge of condition 31: part iii & iv
Demolition of existing buildings and construction of up to 241 dwellings and associated access and landscaping
posted on 10 December 2016.
- Before any construction commences on the site the following shall be submitted and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority;
- Code of Construction Practice;
- Hours of working for construction;
- The management and location of utility services within the development;
- The provision for centralised telecommunication & television & radio reception and limitations to external aerials within the development;
- The routeing of construction vehicles and provision of appropriate signing.
These matters approved shall then be implemented as approved.