Discharge conditions 2, 3, 6, 8, 9 & 10
Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of 3 no. 4 bed dwellings
Posted on 16 Mar 2017
- Written details including source/ manufacturer, and samples of bricks, tiles and cladding materials to be used externally and any hardsurfacing shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before the development is commenced and the development shall be carried out using the approved external materials.
- A hard and soft landscaping scheme for the site (which may include entirely new planting, retention of existing planting or a combination of both) shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before the development is commenced. Thereafter, the approved landscaping scheme
shall be carried out fully within 12 months of the completion of the development. Any trees or other plants which within a period of five years from the completion of the development die, are removed or become seriously damaged or diseased shall be replaced in the next planting season with others of a similar size and species unless the Local Planning Authority give prior written consent to any variation.
- No development shall take place until a plan indicating the positions, design, materials and type of boundary treatment to be erected has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority, The boundary treatment shall be completed prior to the occupation of the dwelling, in accordance with the approved details and shall be permanently maintained thereafter.
- Prior to works commencing on site, details of parking for site personnel as well as details of areas for the storage of plant and materials and details of loading
and turning areas for construction traffic shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and thereafter shall be provided and retained throughout the development. The approved parking, loading and turning areas shall be provided prior to the commencement of development.
- Prior to the commencement of development, details of facilities, by which vehicles will have their wheels, chassis and bodywork effectively cleaned and
washed free of mud and similar substances at the application site, shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The
approved facilities shall then be provided prior to the works commencing on site and thereafter shall be maintained in an effective working condition and used
before vehicles exit the site and enter onto the adopted highway for the duration of the construction works.
- The vehicle parking spaces, shown on drawing number 22991A_100 Revision B shall be provided, surfaced and drained in accordance with details previously
submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before the use is commenced or the premises occupied, and shall be retained available for use thereafter. No permanent development, whether or not permitted by the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 (or
any Order revoking and re-enacting that Order), shall be carried out on that area of land so shown or in such a position as to preclude vehicular access to the reserved parking facilities.