Discharge of conditions: C22 – full discharge, C51 &; C52 – partial discharge in respect of Plots 3-5 only (details related to Plots 1 and 2 to be submitted separately).
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- Flood protectionNo foundations shall be provided for building(s) within any of Plots 3, 4 and 5 until precise design details of the proposed swale its operation and timescales for its implementation have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing in consultation with the Environment Agency. Thereafter the swale shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details and timescales.
- Drainage – Foul and Surface WaterPrior to the occupation of each plot (except the public car park) the works for the disposal of sewage serving building(s) within that plot shall be provided on the site in accordance with details previously submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority in consultation with Southern Water unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- No foundations shall be provided for any plot until a detailed sustainable surface water drainage scheme have been submitted to (and approved in writing by) the local planning authority for the relevant plot. The detailed drainage scheme(s) shall be based upon the strategy detailed within the BJB Flood Risk Assessment Report reference 2176/FR01 Rev. C and shown within drawing numbers 2176 – SK601 and SK602 (for plots 1 and 2) and 2176 – SK603 (for plots 3-5). The drainage scheme(s) shall demonstrate that the surface water generated by this development for all rainfall durations and intensities up to and including the climate change adjusted critical 100yr storm) can be accommodated and disposed of at rates agreed with the Lead Local Flood Authority, Ashford Borough Council and the Environment Agency.