Discharge of conditions: 14 & 15
|Case Ref||Site||Description of Works||Posted on|
|16/01167/AS||Former Pledges Mill and South Kent College Site and land south of junction of Beaver Road and, Victoria Road, Ashford, Kent||Full planning application for a superstore (Use Class A1) with associated parking, substation, landscaping and access work.||10 August 2016|
Servicing & acoustic fence
- Prior to any daytime servicing (defined as between the hours of 07:00-23:00), a noise level survey in accordance with British Standard best practice sufficient to
identify representative noise levels at existing residences at Elwick Road and, as a consequence of such levels exceeding best practice proposed measures
to be implemented at the application site to help limit noise levels arising from daytime servicing to acceptable levels shall have been submitted to and
approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Thereafter, any identified measures shall be installed prior to any daytime servicing taking place and shall subsequently be maintained in full working order.
- Prior to any night time servicing (defined as between the hours of 23:00 – 07:00) of the permitted use taking place the following details shall have been submitted to and agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority;-
- the days of the week that night time servicing will take place,
- the duration of the night time servicing,
- details of the nature of the night time servicing and the location of the servicing activity on the land, and
- the proposed measures to mitigate noise from such night time servicing including location, form, size, materials, appearance and any required adjustments to any previously approved hard and soft landscaping located within the premises/site.
Thereafter, the permitted use shall only be serviced at night time in accordance with such approvals unless the Local Planning Authority has agreed to any
subsequent proposed variation in writing. Any measures agreed to mitigate noise pursuant to (d) above shall be implemented in full prior to any night time servicing taking place and, notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 or any Order amending/revoking or re-enacting that Order, shall be retained and maintained in full effective working order.