Discharge condition 25
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- No foundations shall be provided for any building(s) within plots 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 until a scheme to provide appropriate flood storage compensation for the relevant Plot have been submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority in consultation with the Environment Agency. Compensatory flood storage shall be provided in accordance with the volumes specified in 2015S3203-U-N006-1 Level for level floodplain volume assessment V1 (JBA May 2016) unless agreed otherwise by the local planning authority in writing. The approved flood storage compensation shall be implemented as approved prior to occupation of the relevant plot.