Christmas tree fire destroys a living room in under a minute


A house fire, most likely sparked by faulty Christmas tree lights, envelopes a living room in a shocking 46 seconds. Fire Kills wants everyone to enjoy their Christmas. Check your Christmas tree lights are in good condition, turn them off before you go to bed and be safe at home over the festive season. Keeping your tree well watered can also prevent fire from taking hold. Fire kills – you can prevent it.

Fire Kills 10 December 2010
http://www.direct.gov.uk/firekills

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com