Discharge of condition 41
Start of Consultation: 18 Dec 2017
Demolition of part of the existing Design Outlet Centre and the construction of buildings and structures to provide an extension to the retail designer outlet, comprising retail and restaurants units, tourist information / visitor unit, associated facilities, and office / centre management accommodation, re-configuration of existing car park, new car parking spaces, cycle parking, plant, hard and soft, public realms improvements, landscape works, highway works and other associated works
Posted on 16 November 2014
- No development shall commence (save for the defined Early Works) until plans and particulars of a sustainable drainage system (including the details set out below) for the disposal of the site’s surface water have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.The scheme will ensure that surface water runoff from the site is dealt with appropriately and in line with the objectives of Ashford Borough Council’s Sustainable Drainage SPD. All discharging of surface water runoff will be dealt with via suitable methods approved by Ashford Borough Council. Infiltration test results and final detailed design of the proposed infiltration systems will be submitted to Ashford Borough Council for approval.
The submitted system shall comprise retention or storage of the surface water on-site or within the immediate area in a way which is appropriate to the site’s location, topography, hydrogeology and hydrology.
The submitted system shall be designed to
- avoid any increase in flood risk,
- avoid any adverse impact on water quality,
- achieve a reduction in the run-off rate in accordance with the Ashford Borough Council Sustainable Drainage SPD document, adopted October 2010. (iv) promote biodiversity,
- enhance the landscape,
- improve public amenities, and
- return the water to the natural drainage system as near to the source as possible.
The submitted details shall include identification of the proposed discharge points from the system, a timetable for provision of the system and arrangements for future maintenance (in particular the type and frequency of maintenance and responsibility for maintenance) and any onward controlled discharge arrangements. The approved system shall be provided in accordance with the approved timetable. The approved system shall be maintained in accordance with the approved details and shall be retained in working order until such time as the development ceases to be in use.