Discharge of conditions: 25 &; 32
Demolition of part of the existing Design Outlet Centre and the construction of buildings and structures to provide an extension to the retail designer outlet, comprising retail and restaurants units, tourist information / visitor unit, associated facilities, and office / centre management accommodation, re-configuration of existing car park, new car parking spaces, cycle parking, plant, hard and soft, public realms improvements, landscape works, highway works and other associated works
Posted on 16 November 2014
- In respect of the concrete retaining wall to be erected to the north of Aylesford Stream, the following details shall have been submitted to and, following consultation with the Environment Agency, been approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing prior to their installation;-
- 1:20 scale elevations and cross-sections of the wall and foundations,
- details of the wall’s external surface finish and colour,
- 1:20 scale elevations and cross-sections of the protection rail fence to be erected above the retaining wall, including materials and colour finish, and
- 1:20 elevations and cross-sections of the screen to be attached to the southern face of the retaining wall to support climbing plants, including materials and colour finish.
Thereafter, the retaining wall and related structures shall only be carried out in accordance with such approved details unless the Local Planning Authority has agreed in writing to any subsequent variation.
- A soft landscaping and tree planting scheme for all new and reconfigured planting south of the existing DOC structure and including the new southern car park (and approaches thereto) and hinterland of the Aylesford Stream including climbing plants adjacent to new retaining walls shown on Drawing No MP006 Rev P09 (hereafter referred to as the ‘New Surface Car Park & Aylesford Stream Landscaping Scheme’) shall be submitted to and, following prior consultation with the Kent Wildlife Trust and Environment Agency, be approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before any access works over the Aylesford Stream or any remodelling works to banks of the Aylesford Stream are begun.Thereafter, the approved New Surface Car Park & Aylesford Stream Landscaping Scheme shall be carried out fully within 12 months of the car park being available for use. Any plants which within a period of 10 years from the completion of the development die, are removed or become seriously damaged or diseased shall be replaced in the next planting season with others of a similar size and species unless agreed otherwise by the Local Planning Authority in writing.