Discharge of conditions: 8 & 11
Start of Consultation: 12 Mar 2018
- No development shall commence until plans and particulars of a sustainable drainage system (including the details below) for the disposal of the site’s surface water have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- Prior to any works commencing (including vegetation clearance) a detailed ecological method statement shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The document must include the following information:
- Reptile Survey
- Aims and objective of the proposed works.
- Detailed methodology to clear the site
- Map showing area to translocated reptiles to (if found during the site clearance works)
- Timings of works
- Details of who will be carrying out the works.
- The works must be implemented in accordance with the submitted and approved document.