Discharge of condition 9
- Prior to the installation of services, full details of the soft landscaping (including tree planting) works shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The details of the soft landscaping (including tree planting works) to be submitted to the Local Planning Authority for approval shall include the following;-
- the planting plans;
- written specifications (including cultivation and other operations associated with plant and grass establishment);
- details of the planting that is designed to create year round colour;
- schedules of plants noting species, plant & tree sizes and proposed numbers/densities/girth where appropriate;
- full tree pit details (including surface level plan detailing, below ground sections and dimensions and fill specification)
- an implementation and planting programme/timetable to ensure that all soft landscaping and planting is completed within 6 months of the completion of the development.
The soft landscaping (including tree planting) works shall be implemented in full in accordance with the details and timetable approved by the Local Planning Authority unless written approval has been given by the Local Planning Authority
to any subsequent variation.