Discharge of conditions 12 & 16
|Case Ref||Site||Description of Works||Posted on|
|16/01157/AS||Former Pledges Mill and South Kent College Site and land south of junction of Beaver Road and, Victoria Road, Ashford, Kent||Full planning application for development of a brewery, with shop, bar and restaurant (Use Classes B2/A1/A3/A4), three commercial units (Use Classes A1/A2/B1) and 216 residential units with associated parking, substations, landscaping and access works.||10 August 2016|
- Prior to installation on the land forming Phase A1, full details of the proposed gate to the vehicle access to Victoria Road (including elevational and cross-sectional details at 1:50 scale, materials and final colour finish) shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Thereafter, the gate shall only be installed in accordance with such details unless the Local Planning Authority has approved to any variation in writing.
Servicing & acoustic fence
- Prior to any night time servicing (defined as between the hours of 23:00 – 07:00) of the land forming Phase A1 taking place the following details shall have been submitted to and agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority;-
- the days of the week that night time servicing will take place,
- the duration of the night time servicing,
- details of the nature of the night time servicing and the location of the servicing activity on the land, and
- the proposed measures to mitigate noise from such night time servicing including location, form, size, appearance and any required adjustments to any previously approved hard and soft landscaping located either within the land forming Phase A1 or on adjacent land.
Thereafter, the brewery shall only be serviced at night time in accordance with such approvals unless the Local Planning Authority has agreed to any subsequent proposed variation in writing. Any measures agreed to mitigate noise pursuant to (d) above shall be implemented in full prior to any night time servicing taking place and, notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 or any Order revoking or re-enacting that Order, shall be retained and maintained in full effective working order.