Discharge of condition 17
|Case Ref||Site||Description of Works||Posted on|
|16/01157/AS||Former Pledges Mill and South Kent College Site and land south of junction of Beaver Road and, Victoria Road, Ashford, Kent||Full planning application for development of a brewery, with shop, bar and restaurant (Use Classes B2/A1/A3/A4), three commercial units (Use Classes A1/A2/B1) and 216 residential units with associated parking, substations, landscaping and access works.||10 August 2016|
Hard and Soft Landscaping
- 17 No development shall commence above ground level until full details of the hard and soft landscape works have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The landscaping works shall accord with drawing 15.043 050 Rev A, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The full details of the soft landscape works to be submitted to the Local Planning Authority for approval shall include the planting plans; written specifications (including cultivation and other operations associated with plant and grass establishment); details of planting that is designed to create year round colour; details of vertical planting along the colonnade frontage to Victoria Road; schedules of plants noting species, plant sizes and proposed numbers/densities where appropriate; full details of proposed tree pits of a size and specification to tree species and to ensure maturation and long-term survival; guards and any other measures necessary to protect trees in locations immediately adjacent to parking bays and an implementation and planting programme/timetable to ensure that all soft landscaping and planting is completed within 6 months of the completion of the development.
- The full details of the hard landscape works to be submitted to the Local Planning Authority for approval shall include details of hard surfacing materials (including colour finish, specification of paving and gauge as appropriate), drawings to scale to show lighting columns and lighting bollards, the continuous linear planter feature facilitating vertical planting along the colonnade to the building, external seating, gabion walls, water features, elements of the site’s historic past to be retained either in situ or relocated and/or commemorated and any necessary methods of demarcating space as a result of its proposed long term maintenance.
- The details shall include full details of all walls, gates and fences (including height, width and depth, supporting post and free-standing posts, materials, mesh, final finish colour, connection & junctions with other fencing at the boundary around the Victoria Road substation A1) to be erected.
- The hard and soft landscaping works shall be implemented in full in accordance with the details and timetable approved by the Local Planning Authority. The walls, gates and fences approved pursuant to (c) above shall be erected before the land forming Phase A1 is first occupied in accordance with the approved details unless previously agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.