Part Discharge of conditions 17, 18, 20, 27, 28
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- EcologyPrior to the commencement of the development hereby approved the following addition surveys shall be undertaken to establish the presence or otherwise of protected species:
- A river bank survey to establish the presence or otherwise of Otters,
- A river bank survey to establish the presence or otherwise of Water voles,
- A badger survey to establish the presence or otherwise of any badger setts within the site or within 50m of the site.
The results of the surveys together with any necessary mitigation and a timetable for carrying out the mitigation shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing and thereafter the mitigation shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details.
- Prior to the commencement of the development hereby approved details of an ecology mitigation and biodiversity enhancement strategy in accordance with the Ecological Appraisal and including a timetable for carrying out the strategy shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing.Thereafter the strategy shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The details shall include:
- Measures to safeguard retained habitats including boundary trees and watercourses;
- Mitigation strategies in respect of protected species including reptiles and Water
- Details of habitat provision and enhancement measures to be incorporated under the proposals including native and wildlife friendly planting, grassland seeding and faunal habitat features (including bat and bird box provision);
- Sensitive lighting design to minimise impacts to bats;
- Prescriptions for management of wildlife habitat areas to maximise their value to wildlife in the long-term.
- Prior to the commencement of the development hereby approved details of a reptile translocation and management strategy shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority in writing. Thereafter the reptiles shall be translocated prior to any works including site clearance taking place.
- Prior to the commencement of development within Plots 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 a scheme for the provision and management of an 8 metre wide (measured from the top of the bank) buffer zone alongside the River Great Stour shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Thereafter the development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved scheme for the relevant Plot and any subsequent amendments shall be agreed in writing with the local planning authority. The buffer zone scheme shall be free from built development including lighting, domestic gardens and formal landscaping.The scheme for each Plot shall include:
- plans showing the extent and layout of the buffer zone
- details of any proposed planting scheme (planting must be native species)
- details demonstrating how the buffer zone will be protected during development
- details of any other proposed built development
- Prior to the commencement of Plot 1 a detailed method statement for removing or the long term management / control of Monbretia within Plot 1 shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority. The method statement shall include proposed measures that will be used to prevent the spread of Monbretia during any operations e.g. mowing, strimming or soil movement. It shall also contain measures to ensure that any soils brought to the site are free of the seeds / root / stem of any invasive plant covered under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, as amended. Development shall proceed in accordance with the approved method statement.