Part Discharge of condition 13 Plots 1 & 2 (In Part)
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- ContaminationPrior to the commencement of any development within of Plots 1 & 2, a detailed remediation scheme for those plots to ensure that that part of the site is suitable for the intended use (by removing unacceptable risks to human health, buildings and other property and the natural and historical environment) shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.The scheme must describe all the relevant works to be undertaken including, the proposed remediation objectives and performance criteria, a schedule of works and site management protocols.The scheme must deliver a site that will not qualify as ‘contaminated land’ under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, having regard to the intended use of the land after remediation.
The development within the relevant plot shall thereafter be carried out in accordance with the approved remediation scheme, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
Following completion of the remediation scheme for each plot including those subject of partial discharge of condition 13 under 15/01671/CONA/AS dated 03 February 2017 and prior to occupation of any building within that plot or of the public car park, a verification report for the relevant plot, that demonstrates the effectiveness of the remediation carried out must be prepared and submitted for approval in writing by the Local Planning Authority.