Discharge of conditions 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Prior to the commencement of the development details of drainage works, designed in accordance with the principles of sustainable urban drainage, shall been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and the works shall be carried out and maintained in accordance with these details.
- No development shall take place until details of the bicycle storage facilities showing a covered and secure space for 5 bicycles have been submitted to an approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved bicycle storage shall be completed prior to occupation of the development and shall thereafter be retained.
- Prior to works commencing on site, details of parking for site personnel as well as details of loading and turning areas for construction traffic shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and thereafter shall be provided and retained throughout the development. The approved parking, loading and turning areas shall be provided prior to the commencement of development.
- Prior to development commencing, details shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority which shows the location of the proposed site compound. The site compound shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority, and shall be retained as such for the duration of the works hereby approved.
- Prior to the commencement of development, details of facilities, by which vehicles will have their wheels, chassis and bodywork effectively cleaned and
washed free of mud and similar substances at the application site, shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved facilities shall then be provided prior to the works commencing on site and thereafter shall be maintained in an effective working condition and used before vehicles exit the site and enter onto the adopted highway for the duration of the construction works.