Part discharge of condition 5
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- Prior to the commencement of development in any plot the applicant, or their agents or successors in title, will secure and implement archaeological field evaluation works in accordance with a Written Scheme of Investigation for that plot which has been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority.
- The public car park and building(s) within the relevant plot shall not be occupied until the site investigation and post investigation assessment for that plot has been completed in accordance with the approved Written Scheme of Investigation and a post investigative report setting out the findings of the site investigation has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.