Discharge condition 6 plots 1 and 2
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
Prior to the commencement of each Plot a Code of Construction Practice for the relevant plot shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The construction of each plot shall then be carried out in accordance with the approved Code of Construction Practice for the relevant plot and BS5228 Noise Vibration and Control on Construction and Open Sites and the Control of dust from construction sites (BRE DTi Feb 2003) unless previously agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
The Code of Construction Practice shall include,
- Measures to minimise the production of dust
- Measures to minimise the noise (including vibration) generated by the construction process to include the careful selection of plant and machinery and use of noise mitigation barrier(s).The measures shall include but not be limited to a BS5228 assessment to protect Victoria road primary school from construction noise and vibration as recommend by para 8.1.2 of the Merebrook Environmental Noise
Assessment Report ENA-1943-15-280 Rev B dated December 2015.
- Maximum noise levels expected 1 metre from the affected façade of any residential unit adjacent to the plot
- Location of construction compound and design and provision of site hoardings
- Management of traffic visiting the plot including temporary parking or holding areas
- Provision of off road parking for all site operatives
- Measures to prevent the transfer of mud and extraneous material onto the public highway
- Measures to manage the production of waste and to maximise the re-use of materials
- Measures to minimise the potential for pollution of groundwater and surface water
- The location and design of site office(s) and storage compounds
- The location of temporary vehicle access points to the plot during the construction works (including loading and turning of construction vehicles)
- Lorry routing to the site from the M20
- The arrangements for public liaison during the construction works