Discharge of condition 8 &; updated detail in respect of 7F / 7G regarding the boundary wall.
- Prior to any construction above ground level, written details including source/manufacturer, and samples of bricks, tiles and cladding materials to be used externally shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and the development shall be carried out using the approved external materials.
Furthermore, prior to any construction above ground level the details set out below shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and, thereafter, the development shall only be carried out in accordance with the approved details unless agreed otherwise by the Local Planning Authority in writing;-
- full details of glazing and external doors, including all external joinery and framing methods and external colour and the depth of recess of window and door frames in brick reveals (1:20),
- sections, elevations and colour finish of external rainwater goods (1:20)
- elevations sufficient to show the extent of proposed textured brickwork areas and use of brick soldier course detailing (1:50) and typical sections sufficient to illustrate the depth of any projection or recess (1:20)
- elevations, materials and external colour of entrance canopies to the circulation core (1:20)
- sections, elevations and colour finish to proposed balconies to shown handrail and balustrades (1:10)
- surfacing treatment and intended demarcation of private terraces serving ground floor apartments
- elevations and sections of brick boundary walls (including piers) and railings affixed thereto including specification, finials and colour finish