Partial discharge of condition 45 Plots 58-85
Start of Consultation: 7 Feb 2019
Demolition of existing buildings and construction of up to 241 dwellings and associated access and landscaping
posted on 10 December 2016.
- No development shall be commenced until:
- a site investigation has been undertaken to determine the nature and extent of any contamination, and
- the results of the investigation, together with an assessment by a suitably qualified or otherwise competent person, and details of a scheme to contain, treat or remove any contamination, as appropriate, have been submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority.
Prior to the first occupation of the development hereby permitted or, where the approved scheme provides for remediation and development to be phased, the occupation of the relevant phase of the development:
- the approved remediation scheme shall be fully implemented (either in relation to the development as a whole or the relevant phase, as appropriate), and
- a Certificate shall be provided to the Local Planning Authority by a suitably qualified or otherwise competent person stating that remediation has been completed and the site is suitable for the permitted end use.
Thereafter, no works shall take place within the site such as to prejudice the effectiveness of the approved scheme of remediation.