Have you or a relative been diagnosed with dementia?
Do you need more information and support?
Whether you have specific questions, or wouldjust like to pop in for a chat. No appointment is required.
Drop in between 12pm and 2pm at St. Stephen’s Health Centre on:
- Friday 7th June 2019
- Friday 6th September 2019
- Friday 6th December 2019
- Friday 5th April 2019 – Hamstreet Surgery
- Friday 3rd May 2019 – New Hayesbank Surgery
- Friday 5th July 2019 – Hamstreet Surgery
- Friday 2nd August 2019 – New Hayesbank Surgery
- Friday 4th October 2019 – Hamstreet Surgery
- Friday 1st November 2019 — New Hayesbank Surgery
- Advice on treatment, including medication and therapies
- Support and strategies
- Ideas to promote weilbeing and maintain activities
- Discuss the impact of changing relationships and responsibilities
- Signposting and information about other services available
For more information,
please ring Ashford Older Peoples‘ Service on 01233 658125
Kent and Medway
NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
Ashford, Shepway and Swale