Stagecoach are increasing some services across the South East from 1st June 2020
From Monday 1st June there’ll be a phased uplift in bus services. At first this will be on some of the busier routes in Kent, but as government lock-down restrictions ease, you will begin to see more buses return to service in other parts of the South East.
The services changing on the 1st June 2020 include:
Ashford routes; 1/1A, 2A, 10X, 11, 111, 123 & 666
Thanet routes; 8/8X, 48, 48A, Loop
Dover routes; 61 (evenings), 90 & 15
Please note that timetables are being updated more frequently than usual at this time, so please check our latest temporary timetables below before you travel:
10-steps to staying safe when you travel:
- Plan ahead, allow extra time for your journey and try to travel at off-peak times, where possible.
- Wear a face covering if you can.
- Use contactless to pay or have the correct change.
- Buses will have limited capacity. If your bus has a BUS FULL sign please be prepared to wait for the next bus.
- Let people off the bus before you get on.
- Keep a safe social distance from others, 2m apart where possible – at the bus stop and on board.
- Sit in the window seat, leaving the seats in front and behind you empty and don’t sit directly behind the driver.
- Only one person can sit on a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household.
- Don’t stand on the bus.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after your journey.
As more people return to work, to help keep everyone safe we have reduced the number of seats available on our buses to promote social distancing. Please plan ahead and avoid the busiest times of day if you can and see below our 10-steps to travelling safely at this time.
Stagecoach UK Bus 30 May 2020