Stagecoach are increasing more of their services in the South East from Monday 29th June 2020
Stagecoach thanks all of their customers who have given valuable feedback in recent weeks.
They have listened to this and made changes where they can to bring services back to the communities of Kent and East Sussex.
The services changing on the 29th June 2020 include:
- Ashford; 2, A, B, C, D & AD.
Please note that timetables are being updated more frequently than usual at this time, so please check the latest temporary timetables below before you travel:
As more people return to work, to help keep everyone safe the number of seats available on buses has been reduced to promote social distancing.
Please plan ahead and avoid the busiest times of day if you can and see below our 10-steps to travelling safely at this time.
- Plan ahead, allow extra time for your journey and try to travel at off-peak times, where possible.
- You must wear a face covering.
- Use contactless to pay or have the correct change.
- Buses will have limited capacity. If your bus has a BUS FULL sign please be prepared to wait for the next bus.
- Let people off the bus before you get on.
- Keep a safe social distance from others, 2m apart where possible – at the bus stop and on board.
- Sit in the window seat, leaving the seats in front and behind you empty and don’t sit directly behind the driver.
- Only one person can sit on a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household.
- Don’t stand on the bus.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after your journey.