Download the NHS Covid-19 App to
- Get alerted if you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Find the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Get alerted if you have visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus.
- Check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a free test.
- Book a test and get your result.
- Keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
Download for iphone:
Download for Android:
The NHS COVID-19 app protects your privacy and identity from other app users, and their privacy and identity from you. The app uses random IDs that cannot be used by the NHS or the government to identify who you are, or who you’ve spent time with.
The app cannot:
- use your GPS location or track where you have been
- be used to check or monitor if you’re self-isolating
- be used by law enforcement to identify or track you
- see personal information on your phone, such as your messages, address book or your phone contacts
More information: https://covid19.nhs.uk/