- l your child is due to start primary or infant school (reception year)
- l your child is at infant school (year 2) and is due to start junior school (year 3)
- l your child is at primary school (year 2) and you want your child to move to junior school at the start of year 3.
- If your child is at infant school (year 2) and you want to apply for a year 3 place at a primary school (rather than a junior school) you must apply for an in year admission.
Apply for a school place:
Go to Kent Online Admissions www.kent.gov.uk/ola
- Download an application form
Primary Common Application Form (RCAF) (PDF, 71.4 KB)
Junior Common Application Form (JCAF) (PDF, 72.2 KB)
- or pick up an application form by contacting Kent County Council’s Contact Centre on 03000 41 21 21, from schools or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once completed send to: The Primary Admissions Team, Room 2.20, Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XQ.
For more information read the KCC guide to primary school places www.kent.gov.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/64324/primary-admissions-booklet.pdf (PDF, 6.3 MB).
If you need advice call 03000 41 21 21 or email email@example.com.