Homelessness Support Service for Vulnerable Adults in Kent
Kent County Council
Opens: 22 January 2018
Closes: 4 March 2018
Kent County Council (KCC) funds homelessness support services for vulnerable young people (16-25), adults who are over 18 and offenders who need additional support. Currently, those services can be categorised as either ‘supported housing’, ‘floating support’ or ‘rough sleeper outreach’.
We would like to hear your views on the proposals contained within the consultation document, which refers to plans for those 18+, and your thoughts on how we might improve the future delivery of homelessness support for vulnerable adults in Kent. Your views will be used to help shape the future of these services after October 2018.
Have your say
We would like to hear your views on our proposal. We recommend you read the consultation document which can be found in the ‘Consultation Documents’ section below. To take part in the consultation, please fill in the online questionnaire which is available in the ‘Respond to this Consultation’ section below.
Alternative formats: If you require any of the consultation material in an alternative format or language please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03000 421553 (text relay service number: 18001 03000 421553). This number goes to an answering machine, which is monitored during office hours.
Privacy: Kent County Council collects and processes personal information in order to provide a range of public services. Kent County Council respects the privacy of individuals and endeavours to ensure personal information is collected fairly & lawfully. We will follow our Data Protection Act guidelines to keep your information secure and confidential.
We recommend using Google Chrome if viewing and downloading consultation documents from mobile devices.
- Consultation Document (PDF version) https://consultations.kent.gov.uk/gf2.ti/f/889378/33054309.1/PDF/-/Homelessness_Consultation_Document.pdf
- Consultation Document (Word version) https://consultations.kent.gov.uk/gf2.ti/f/889378/33054245.1/DOCX/-/Homelessness_Consultation_Document.docx
- Questionnaire (Word version) https://consultations.kent.gov.uk/gf2.ti/f/889378/33089189.1/WIZ/-/Consultation_Questionnaire__21.01.18.doc
- Questionnaire (PDF version) https://consultations.kent.gov.uk/gf2.ti/f/889378/33089221.1/PDF/-/Consultation_Questionnaire__21.01.18.pdf
- Equality Impact Assessment https://consultations.kent.gov.uk/gf2.ti/f/889378/33054437.1/DOCX/-/Equality_Impact_Assessment.docx
Respond to this Consultation
- Respond by filling in the online questionnaire https://consultations.kent.gov.uk/consult.ti/homelessnessconsultation/respondByQuestionnaire