Notification of a larger homes extension – Single storey rear extension (depth 5.6m x height 3m x eaves 3m) – revision to 15/00015/GPDE/AS
Decided: Prior Approval Not Required
Outline application with all matters reserved, except ‘Access’ for the construction of up to 240 no. dwellings including extra care housing and replacement of the Ray Allen Children’s Centre, together with the provision of open space, landscaping, drainage, infrastructure and earthworks.
Start of Consultation: 6 Feb 2019, End of Consultation: 2 Mar 2019
Note: This application falls outside of South Ashford but bounds it. We would be pleased to receive comments from residents of South Ashford that will be affected by this development.
Detached single storey ancillary annexe
Start of Consultation: 30 Jan 2019, End of Consultation: 23 Feb 2019
Discharge condition 58
Proposed variation of Condition 08 of planning permission 15/01671/AS to replace the following approved plans:-
- Site Plan Proposed Illustrative Masterplan 14.046.S01.B
- Plots 3, 4 &; 5 Block Plan 14.046.101 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Critical Distances 14.046.104 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Range of Building Heights 14.046.105 F
- Parameter Plan Proposed Building Levels &; Plot Extents 14.046.106 G
- Parameter Plan Proposed Access, Routes and Communal Landscaped Areas 14.046.107 G
Posted on 19 January 2017
Hybrid application for five plots comprising:
- Full and detailed application for plots 1 and 2 comprising: erection of 400 dwellings, a retail kiosk/cafe unit (Use class A1/A3) and associated parking, public surface car park, plant and storage; together with landscaping and access works.
- Outline application with appearance and landscaping reserved with parameters for plots 3, 4 and 5 comprising: demolition of existing buildings/structures and erection of up to 260 dwellings, associated parking, plant and storage together with landscaping and access works.
Posted on 16 January 2016
- Materials Prior to installation within the relevant plot precise details and samples of bricks, tiles and cladding materials to be used externally shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and the development within that plot shall be carried out only using the approved external materials.
Part two storey/part single storey rear extension
Start of Consultation: 16 Jan 2019, End of Consultation: 9 Feb 2019
Change of use to a large HMO
Discharge of condition 4 (Materials)
|Case Ref||Site||Description of Works||Posted on|
|16/01157/AS||Former Pledges Mill and South Kent College Site and land south of junction of Beaver Road and, Victoria Road, Ashford, Kent||Full planning application for development of a brewery, with shop, bar and restaurant (Use Classes B2/A1/A3/A4), three commercial units (Use Classes A1/A2/B1) and 216 residential units with associated parking, substations, landscaping and access works.||10 August 2016|
LAND FORMING PHASE A1 TO NORTH OF VICTORIA ROAD (BREWERY/SHOP/BAR/RESTAURANT – B2/A1/A3/A4)
- Prior to installation written details including source/ manufacturer, and samples of bricks, tiles, slats, mesh/corrugated metal and cladding materials (including jointing of panels) to be used externally shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and the development of land forming Phase A1 shall be carried out using the approved external materials. The details shall be supplied as appropriate on a materials board.
Amendments to the roof and ground level mounted plant.
Change of use to small HMO, garage conversion (retrospective)