Discharge conditions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Start of Consultation: 16 Mar 2018
15/00845/AS Erection of a detached three-bed dwelling with associated car-parking Posted on 13 July 2015
- Written details including source/ manufacturer, and samples of bricks, tiles and cladding materials to be used externally shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before the development is commenced and the development shall be carried out using the approved external materials.
- The area shown on the drawing number 1062/02 B as vehicle parking spaces shall be provided, surfaced and drained in accordance with details submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority before the use is commenced or the premises occupied, and shall be retained for the use of the occupiers of, and visitors to, the development, and no permanent development, whether or not permitted by the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 (or any Order revoking and re-enacting that Order), shall be carried out on that area of land so shown or in such a position as to preclude vehicular access to this reserved parking space.
- Prior to works commencing on site, details of parking for site personnel as well as details of loading and turning areas for construction traffic shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and thereafter shall be provided and retained throughout the development. The approved parking, loading and turning areas shall be provided prior to the commencement of development.
- Prior to the occupation of the dwelling hereby approved details of covered cycle parking facilities shall be submitted to and approved by the Council and be retained thereafter unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
- Prior to the commencement of the development details of drainage works, designed in accordance with the principles of sustainable urban drainage, shall been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and the works shall be carried out and maintained in accordance
with these details.
- No development shall take place until the applicant, or their agents or successors in title, has secured the implementation of a programme of archaeological work in accordance with a written specification and timetable which has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.